Applying to CPIN
- The Collaborative Program in Neuroscience (CPIN) is an inter-departmental program for graduate students. The program does not issue degrees. Graduate students wishing to join must be registered in one of the member departments.
- Each of the participating departments has additional information on their faculty, courses, and admission requirements. Therefore, you should contact the appropriate department(s) and request additional information on their requirements, availability of financial support and application procedures.
- The choice of which department to apply to will depend primarily on your research interests and where the professor(s) you are interested in working with is appointed.
- Students are encouraged to contact the professor(s) directly if you are interested in their research area. Frequently, professors have funds available from research grants to support their graduate students.
- Once you have been accepted and are registered in one of these departments you can also register as a student in the Collaborative Program in Neuroscience.
- As soon as possible after beginning your studies, complete the online application form. Contact the Collaborative Program office with any questions or concerns you may have (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If possible, please apply to the Program within a month of starting your degree.